View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Tiffany

Originally Posted by Izy
I'm back!! My internet service went down on Sunday....and it has taken this long to get back on line!! Boy have I missed you all, but being positive...it has given me extra time to quilt lol!! I have settled down and
relaxed into doing the quilting - and what the heck if the lines are quite straight or there is abit of puckering....its my first quilt!! I will post some close up pictures really soon, and will show you all the mishaps, so you can see its not so perfect as you may think!!!!

Many thanks for all your lovely comments, you are all so generous with your compliments I feel humbled.
Glad you are back on-line!

I can't wait to see your first quilt. How exciting!! Make sure to take lots of pictures. I still kick myself that I didn't take any pictures of my quilts the first few years I made them. And since I gave everything away and many of them now belong to my Ex's family, I am unable to get any photos. :( Definitely learn from my mistake and take pictures! Of course that would kind of be a duh! wouldn't it? I mean, since you have to take a picture in order to post it here. :roll: Can you tell I've pulled just about an all-nighter to finish my UFO for my local guild meeting tonight? The things I'll do to avoid paying the $5 fine for not finishing. :P
~Tiffany