Thread: My Stash Cat
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Sandy1951

Frankie's such a pretty kitty! It's funny how his eyes look so orange in the first pic, but are actually bright blue.

We got a Siamese kitten (not registered and much cheaper than $850; I think she was $25 or $50) for our first granddaughter when Cleo was 3. She's so pretty and also has bright blue eyes. Very playful too; the night they brought their second daughter home after her birth, Holly (the cat) woke everyone up because she was running up and down the hallway outside the bedroom doors with the ribbon from one of the balloons in her mouth and the balloon rubbing the ceiling.

Everyone loved her, but after my daughter, age 30, was diagnosed with severe adult onset allergies and asthma and after several trips to the ER, her doctor told her if she didn't get the pets out of the house, she'd end up on a respirator in a few years. So we ended up with pretty Holly and after a period of adjustment, she loves it here. She's the kitty who sleeps on the cable box on one of the dressers in the bedroom and throws up on said cable box and said dresser and my shoes. I think she needs to go to the vet because it's not hair balls, but indigested food. I know, TMI! She also sleeps on my lap every night. She's a sweetie and I love those blue eyes!

I feel so bad for all the quilters out there who don't have a guard cat for their stash. :D