Old 07-27-2013, 12:39 PM
starshine

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
You can check by going in to her profile when she was last on the board. At least that way you know she's around. I had a swapper who didn't respond to my pm asking if got her parcel OK - as you know I can't track - and disappeared from the entire Quilting Board (must not have liked it ).
Do you mean her profile disappeared too, or just never posted. If the profile was removed-it would be my guess by the Admin. -then maybe she couldn't post pm either. But I would think Lori would be able to find that out, if something like that happened. But if her profile was still up but no more postings maybe something happened that took her totally of the board in her own personal life.

I know I had a FQ swap package that I hadn't heard from, and eventually found out it arrive and her kids had brought the mail in and put her package somewhere but didn't tell her about it. She found out about it about 2 weeks later, don't recall for sure if I had pmed her asking if she got it or if she just discovered it and sent the pm explaining.