View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 03:29 PM
leaha

Paducah quilt show, I go each year and lets see last year I got my Nolting mid arm, never thing I will buy fabric as I go to Handcocks of Paducah several times a year, but there is always some fabric I just have to have, I got thread for my Nolting, and lots of other colors I do not think I have. Then there is this wonderful jewler who comes, and I have gotten 221 bobbin ear rings, little tiny ones, a thimble in a cage on chain I can wear. a couple of really nice chains, a chatalaine pendent. I get all my polar notions at the show, (love those boards to wrap my fabric on) Patterns I always get some patterns, now need to use some of them. Fabric paints and inks, I add to each year. I look at the Signer 221s and the repainted ones, I'd love to have a really hot pink one and a nice deep purple one, LOL no room for more machines but still would love to have those colors. Novels about quilting to add to my collection, and I love gadgets and new things so I pick up some new goodies. I like to do this all after I have seen all the quilts first, and I just go to have fun with lots of other like minded folks.