View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Jan in VA

Location: Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Originally Posted by Pollytink View Post
... And I think there's no need to "discuss this privately"--Why on earth would you say that, Jan? It's kind of a put down, don't you think? .....
Whoa, there, back the bus up! My goodness, this jumped the gun so quickly; what on earth is going on??

I RARELY if ever write something to deliberately offend someone...and I didn't this time. I suggested taking this to PM because I wouldn't particularly want to personally discuss my email address -- which is on my server -- in the PUBLIC forum. I suggested taking it to PM for their own SAFETY....and I am very surprised to have been reprimanded for thinking of such for them.

Since "only" three have had this problem (so far), it is possible the server IS an issue. It has not happened to me, for instance, and I've been on the board several times today. (And, no, I'm not mentioning my server here.) If the server's site has been hacked (do you *know* how many times this has happened this year??), then they will be working to fix the problems; but their customers could still see issues while that is in the works.

I am sorry you were offended by my post, Pollytink, but I do not regret sending it. I only regret you misinterpreted me.

Jan in VA