Old 07-28-2013, 05:20 AM
gardnergal970

8 pages since Thursday evening....I won't even try to comment on everything.
Anael...what cute pictures if your family! I think Bram is catching up with Isa. Thanks for the country picture.
Mirabelle....what a shame you lost part of a set at the show. Those quilts are so inspiring. Such a wide range if skills. I like the fabric you acquired while at your DDs but I'm a little surprised that it is so LOUD. It will be fun to see how you out it together. I hope you are feeling better.
Lemon bars...I don't bake...oven broken...but they do sound good.
Carrie....when we do good things for others, they often come back to us in unexpected ways. That quilt will be an unexpected blessing for you in ways you least expect.
QNS....it sounds like you are trying to go at full speed again. Remember to listen to your body and get the rest it still needs. I got the box and it had some fabric that is perfect for a project my friend is doing! She was so happy to get it. Thanks!
Jeanie....happy for the new GGD. My youngest DD is named Hannah. Very nice MB too.
Dubib...I've been thinking if you moving. A lot of years of belongings to sort through and memories to relive. I hope it is all going well for you and yours.
Janie...what are you doing with your QAYG project?
QuiltE....your MB quilt is growing so nice! You would think someone planned it!
the shop hop was a little disappointing but interesting. Most of the shops had kits, FQs and a few notions. There wasn't a lot of room to navigate in the booths so it was a quick walk through. I did find a ruler that makes curves. I saw this quilt in the wall made with 2 inch leaves and was so intrigued by it I couldn't resist. I'm certain I will use this one. I also won a pattern book at the game stop and the experience of sharing it with friends made it all worth while. We did stop at another shop on the way home and fell in love with it. I will visit there again. Probably little quilting today...DGGS has a birthday party this afternoon...but I will putter a little. Have a great day everyone!