Old 07-28-2013, 05:58 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... What a horrible feeling to know "how" your runner and mat disappeared, and it seeming pretty evident as to "where". How sad ... and heartbreaking. Perhaps a hot shower, and a slow day of snoozing under a quilt would be a good plan for your body?

Anael ... prayers for Bram on Tuesday and then a speedy recovery. Your plants look a little pooped. Perhaps they will straighten up with the sun and a dry day?

CarrieM ... you can take a lot of pride in knowing you taught yourself! I saw a couple of quilts at an LQS last week similar to yours. Both newly embroidered pieces and using all pastel fabrics similar to what you have chosen. Patterns were for sale that had the embroidery as well as quilt instructions included. They were so lovely and reminded me of what my Mom had, so it makes it easy to visualize yours.

Lemon Squares ... maybe a sign of not to mess with the recipe? Though, I am hoping someone will try the orange ones with just the frozen concentrate.

GGal ... looks like the Hop wasn't too bad though! Sometimes they are better than others, and when they have to move everything to the site, it is limiting. Do tell, what is a "game stop"? The good news is, you won!!! Happy Birthday for DGGS ... have FUN!

QNSue ... look forward to seeing your Pansies completed. Will make for a nice nap quilt for yourself!

Today ... guess what I am going to do?
lalalalalalalaalaaaaaaaaaaaa