Old 07-28-2013, 09:36 AM
Lori Peercy

I had lawsonmugs as a secret pal this month and she sent a wonderful package, I have not had my camera with me anytime I was home so brought it over to Marty's where I'm staying right now. Mary deserves to have the pictures shown. For some reason they will not load! I have resized and when I click on upload images it just sits there and the thread I am trying to put it on goes away. She made me one of her pin cushion chairs in black and white fabric with needles and thread and buttons on it, it is beautiful I don't know how it she does such small work! She also sent 6 FQs 2 with fishing theme and the others tone on tone, love my M&Ms and she sent embroidery floss, 2 magnetic note pads (she must have known somehow I had used my last) The jar with buttons is so cute the top has 4 holes in it and she attached pink ribbon as if it where a button itself. She made me a tissue holder and makeup bag in matching watermelon fabric and self threading needles, I Love them! It was a thoughtful package and I loved everything in it! I just wish I could get the photos to upload, I will keep trying because if you have not seen Mary's chair you are missing out.