Old 07-28-2013, 12:32 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Quilt Shops on line and in their store are saying "Christmas in July & August", and featuring different specials and prices. Guess that is because some people require 6 months to finish their project and good intentions...that is a better time line than I have done for my only niece who picked out the fabric for me to make her a quilt in Houston, TX, when dd was living there....back in 1998. Still half done. Niece has moved at least five times, divorced twice in her lifetime and married married to 3rd husband. Eldest daughter divorced from dh that abused her and hates us, 'cause it had to be all our fault...we are still trying to figure that one out...so it goes. I embroidered 19 white roses with my sewing machine in a satin stitch on her wedding quilt I made for her. That took me several days.

Gotta get busy on quilt for dgs; they are coming in late September or early October. Every time they have come for a visit, I have had a quilt for him and Hot Wheels. Guess when I get straightened around, its time to finish his "Under Construction" quilt and the roadway on the back side.

Have Georgia peaches; will work them up in the morning.