Old 07-28-2013, 02:30 PM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, I'm coming back into the groove ..I think....after working the last 3 days I don't feel as tired and depleted as I was the week before...DH is very cantankerous...He's having a procedure in the a.m. and has to drink alot of fluids...I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.....

The MB I sent out last week came back without the address on it ...so it should be arriving anyday now....sorry about that...I'm playing the waiting game also....It will get here when it gets here.....I do have the fabric and block for August picked out & printed...I'll be playing with it Tuesday or Wednesday...
I picked up a Singer 237 Stylist from freecycle this afternoon....everything moves...has a little cabinet too...It really needs to be cleaned up....
There's alot going on here....Bram's surgery, Dublb's move, carriem & mirabelles shoulders getting better....
The MB's I've seen for this month so far are beautiful and can't wait to see what's in store for me....
You know we all marvel how Mirabelle & carriem get so much done....well, QuiltE is catching up to them mighty fast ...Seeing her PC done makes me think about getting mine out of the tote and working on it...
I have to see what DH is hollering for..got to go. Later...