Old 07-28-2013, 07:32 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... Totally agree with MiraB's words of wisdom! Be sure to not undervalue your time and it's value. Good that you are getting an agreement in place before you start working on the quilt.

Honchey ... sending you some "patience" for your not-so patient! Good Luck to MrHonchey (and you!) tomorrow! You're giving me too much credit! That PC has been done since June, and finally I have posted the pics! Things will soon come to a hault, as now I have to get in gear for The EX ... and last year there were no more stitches made til December! YIKES!! So am hoping to get at the MBs before things get really crazy ... or else! So what is the plan for this new/old machine? And yes ... get that PC back into production! Are you done working now? Or another stint, next weekend?

JeanieG ... your Pony is absolutely wonderfu;, both front and back!! And Congratulations for making it uniquely yours! Love the horseshoe addition ... please zoom in on some others for us too! Which one of the Full Circles is it? I had thought it was white, and when you showed it later, there seems to be some colour/mottle to it. Will give you a nice light and bright quilt for all that California sunshine!
http://www.fishskinfabric.com/fusion...n-full-circle/

CarrieM ... what great neighbours all of you are! Smart DD, to make herself known!!

JanieW ... that's awesome! Reminds me of the days of the week tea towels I had when I was married. Did you have them too? It must have been so much fun to work on that quilt ... what size did it finish at?

DublB ... Relax a little ... you don't have to get it all done, at once! Not to worry, if we don't hear from you, we know what you are busy at!

OKSGlad ... Yessss!!! nudge JeanieG and Others to show the fruits of their labour! Looks like you are going to need that bigger sewing room, with all the new quilters working with you!

Honchey ... reminded me of our ironing board for "big" things. Though the one most used was one that hung on the wall, and swung up to use. I missed the convenience of it so much, that when we moved to our own farm, I had my Dad come and install one for me there!

And like Anael ... it's 11:30pm ... so I am going to bed!
♫♫♪♪Good NIght, Ladies!!!!♪♪♫♫