View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 03:22 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by pennyswings
I am glad you enjoyed the story. No my sister did not teach me to applique, that I taught myself. Yes it was a busy Christmas that year and also last year. I made a quilt for each of my grandsons with pillow shams to match. They are somewhere in my thread if you want to take a look. They were so much fun to do and the boys loved them. They wanted to sleep with them but my DDIL did not want them to ruin them. I guess I will have to make them each a scrappy quilt to lay around on. LOL
I checked out your topics you posted and saw the pillow shams! They are sooo cute. The last one w/the bugs is the best I think and so very cute! Everyone else seemed to like them too. Sure bet the boys went crazy over them! Dancing Dino was cute too and great job on the three! I did take a look at Dresden Hearts. Your beautiful fabric really adds much to that pattern. Your DDIL needs to let the boys have their quilts. Life is far too short to keep those quilts "nice and tidy". Let them have them now while they are young and enjoy it most!!! Make them a scrap quilt they can then "roughhouse" with. That should make eveyone happy then! haha! :-) :-) lol.