View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 06:03 AM
Whigrose

Hi all,
Just popping in to let you know I am still around. Our lives are spiraling right now (have been for the last several weeks) and someone or something is messing with our navigational compass - we're not really sure which direction our bow is pointed.

Basically, I want to once again assure Ruth you have nothing to worry about regarding your rows. With the state of our house being readied for sale in the near future, I am not able to access my sewing room and will not be able to for about another week - I have three very large parrot cages in here while the room they will be moving into is being painted from top to bottom. We just completed the hardwood floor in that room yesterday.

Ruth, if you have any concerns, please pm me and include Quiltermomma in the cc line. She and I are off-line friends and knows it is only life that has prevented me from meeting the time constraints for this exchange. Other than not meeting the deadline, you really have nothing to worry about.

On another note, my rows came home and they are each and all fantastic! I am over the moon about them and cannot wait to join them together, although that is some time away. Thank you ladies for your contributions. It amazes me the work total strangers are willing to do for others. You ladies have exceeded even that.

Thanks, and best,
d