Old 07-29-2013, 01:54 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Here's the link to the Patrick Lose binding demo that QNSue mentioned ..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMsmEtonhoA

QNSue ... thanks, yes when I saw the video, that was what I was thinking you were meaning. Not sure I like the idea of cutting off that little wedge. In principle it's good, but if you mis-cut, then you have a bigger problem than the bulk at the corner. Actually, I haven't really had a problem with bulk in the corners, though will give the 45° angle stitching a try. It's not August yet ... so no wonder SYE did not have the pattern yet!

Honchey ... now you rest up again, for the next 3 day stint. Are you getting any sewing done while at work? I remember that wonderful Christmas tree skirt you made last year, while working! Nice job to have, from that perspective. Hope all is OK for your DH.

Thanks for the vacuum attachment suggestion. I'd really like to find something that I could use independent of my central vac ... I just can't see me using it regularly, as I wouldn't want be bothered to get the 30ft hose out ... and don't want to have that snake sitting out all the time. So if there's has any other suggestions?

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!! I see that Honchey has a new MB!!!!!!!!
(I have a vivid imagination at times!!

Anyone else with an MB today?