View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 04:49 PM
oldpiglady

Today I went to the adult center. I donated a sewing machine that was hand delivered to me by a total stranger. They set it up in a nice little setting. asked me if I could organize it and tell them exactly what they should need. I was honored. Mary Ann was there, of course. She always goes in for a nap when she's there. Come to find out..the quilt was still there. I asked her why she didn't take it home. She said she has a live-in caregiver who sneaks odd women in her house. She is afraid they will find the quilt and use it for one of their nasty love making sessions. OMG! But I told her the quilt is hers to do whatever she wants. If she is more comfortable leaving it at the center and taking her naps with it..so be it. But I did tell I love her so much....and every time I would sit to sew, I could just see her smiling face. That this was truly a quilt made with love. I looked up and the aide that works there that was feeding Mary Anne...was crying. That made me cry and then Mary Ann cried. Love is a wonderful thing.