Old 07-30-2013, 04:40 AM
janRN

Good morning, all. I finally have a day off work so made a cup of tea to sit with yinz and TRY to catch up. Sorry for the MIA but we work 10 hour days, 8-6, stand all day (except to pee) and by time I get home I'm too tired to do much but read the posts. I think I'm too old to work this many hours--my right knee is reminding me. It was fun though and the thought of future FARTs kept me motivated LOL.

I won't comment on all the posts--you ladies are so awesome in all you accomplish and I love reading about the kids, DGKs, gardens, and various projects you're all involved with. Are you sure you only have 24 hours in your days? I love all the quilts and the beautiful MBs. You've outdone yourselves with these blocks.

Poor Patches has been very sick, not sure how much longer we're going to have him around. It was a year ago that he had surgery on his sinuses and he did fairly well but the breathing problems have gotten worse. It's much cooler here now so I hope that helps; the high heat and humidity last week really bothered him. We'll see; he's such a love and I don't know what I'll do without him.

Great news about Bram, Anael. Will still keep praying.

Now to get caught up on all the household chores I've let slide. Well, maybe after I sew for awhile. Have a great day.