Old 07-30-2013, 07:53 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

MiraB ... good news about your DS and A-OK!

Anael ... And even better news that Bram is also A-OK!
As for your no-sew-mojo ... you;ve been busy with your bike and camera. And I do recall you saying you wouldn't be doing much sewing for the summer when the weather was good .... so don;t beat yourself up!

JanRN ... and not good that Patches is NOT A-OK
Good to see you back with us ... hope you enjoyed your tea, and went a little into slow mode today. Hope you let yourself have a breather ... the work will wait!

Honchey ... maybe you'll do that class here with us! You have me intrigued. Any photos or links to show us the finished project? Look forward to the SYE QAL. With 2 per month ... are you going to do one long thread? Or a new thread 2xs per month? Or?

GGal and JeanieG .... ooooh! Love the purple/red mix and it looks so fresh with the white. Beautiful!!

Honchey and QNSue ... more ooooohs and aaaaahs! Love the barbed wire fabric on those bees along with all your symbolism.

QNSue ... The border of the pansies really brings your Pansy Passion to life! thank you for the tour of your sewing room! Beautiful fabrics waiting to be stitched up!

CarrieM ... sweet quilt for your new neighbour baby!

Ties ... Yes Ladies, save those ties ... or as in Honchey's case, retrieve them from the garbage! I got rid of all my husband's ties, and there were a LOT ... some for fun and some serious ones, all would have been great for quilty projects. At the time I was not sewing, let alone quilting, so what did I know? So I am totally envious of those with a built in source!!!

Another tie use ... my Mom made a braided tie rug one time! Talk about a lot of work!