Old 07-30-2013, 11:47 PM
nancia

just waiting for it to be time to get up and get ready to go to the plane to fly to dallas to see my kids (mc coming in from london!) and celebrate dgd's 2nd b;day. little prince georgie has nothin' on my girl! i will finish the dress when i can see it on her. making another one would be fast, so no problem! her mom will be nuts, but that's ok, too. i can't wait!! (did you guess? lol). dogs and cats all taken care of! found someone to do my fence! made a table runner for ddil as i bribe to let me stay there, lol. it came out cute, but the camera is packed so y'all will have to wait! practisin my texan! messed up my arm again, so guess the writing is on the wall for that. ignoring it has not improved it, oh, what a shock. after more than a year of this i feel a cranky coming on!
d'sm!!!!!_ i heard licorice in there! you have licorice i can tell! hand it over and ain't nobody going to get hurt!! i will send that little item we talkked about as soon as it won't turn to sauce on the way to your house!! altho' with global warming who knows when that will be? april? may?? have a great wednesday! i'm going to!! yippee!!