Old 07-31-2013, 02:35 AM
Elisabrat

Wow Nancia you get a vacation you get a vacation! I am happy for you as it seems you always love to go see the kids and now grand daughters too! Unfortunately for you cowgirl you best hold your darn horses there Missy. There is a new Sheriff in this town and she goes by Sheriff Brat to you. So.. that licorice. Has a hand on it already and it aint yours! Claimers Keepers! Claimers Keepers! WHAT DUSTYSMOMMA HAS EATEN ALL FOUR
BAGS? best get your guns out them is fighten words. or some such.

I think your maybe happy he is home again Dustysmomma? good for a break good when they return. Never heard of the cheese before with ham in it. its more a cream cheese consistency? sounds delicious I love cheese and I love ham it works for me. Skip that nutella garbage. cheese with ham oh heck yeah. and when will the bread be ready? we can all be there later this afternoon I think for a mid day snack and a ice cold glass of something. You put those pretty gold shoes of yours on and I will put bells in my hair and its a PARTY. have you tried your new machine out yet? I just heard from my partner queen of 2802 she says she hasn't finished my runner but has something she has decided to send me so I am excited at the prospect of a surprise. who doesn't like that?

OK I VOTE NOW its TIME FOR SIGN UPS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY SURPRISE SWAP! might draw more in never know.. could be a blast could be the end to our little club here of gossip and life stories. sigh we might never know if you don't post it

last night I made venison stew. Let me say I soaked it in milk overnight, I coated in flour browned the meat, added lots of chopped onions, garlic carrots celery tomatoes beef broth, worchestershire, um... red wine.. the stew was very delicious. Steve ate it. He wasn't fond I could tell but he did eat his whole bowl minus the carrots and potatos and celery that he could pick out.. lol.. ok he had the broth part and meat and lots of buttered bread to choke it down with. Needless to say it wont be on his menu any time soon. I am impressed he tried it.

thai food? Gosh I Miss that! I will have to ask Jan if there is any in the entire state of Wyoming. I am dead sure there are no middle eastern food restaurants here locally. Cody has four Mexican, one Chinese and bbq/steak/mom pop places. OH wait we have one Italian restaurant. Too bad while their food is good they are not. Steve ordered spaghetti and meatballs. he was given one meatball and it was smaller than a golf ball. He wont go back. I love Italian too! oh face it brat eating out is not all that. I make a pretty good meatball too. and if you come here for dinner I might even give you TWO!