Old 07-31-2013, 06:18 AM
isewman

Default From Don-isewman--Another quilt 99% done.

I posted a picture of a dble wedding ring quilt top,-June 6-2013. Since then, I've completed another quilt top 99% done. To everyone, I'm going to square it the dble wedding up. To me,It will be easier for me when I hand quilt it. The hoop, will catch the out edge. In stead of the rounded. I need a hand quilting project in Oct, for a demo. I was ask to do a demo, on my hand quilting. I'm going to use that Tri-Tool, to cut out different colored cone, for the border. On the quilt, I'm posting a picture of today. I will post a picture of my 1st block, I expiermented with. And the quilt top I did. There is a difference. Take care [ATTACH=CONFIG]427377[/ATTACH]everyone. Don-isewman. A picture of the 1st dummy block. And 3 pieces of the cone shape, I will use in the border, I will be working on.[ATTACH=CONFIG]427378[/ATTACH]The picture of the quilt, with out the border. Will post a picture later on with the border.[ATTACH=CONFIG]427379[/ATTACH]A little more close up view of the quilt. Around the star's, I used a house shape marble green. Check out the picture of the 1st block. You will see the difference.
Attached Thumbnails 003.jpg   001.jpg   002.jpg