Old 07-31-2013, 07:23 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Anael View Post
QuiltE, in case you're wondering Stoer can be translated as tough.
Anael ... You beat me to it ... and what a perfect one for him!! Although with that "lief" smile and eyes, one can only melt looking at him!! Almost a bit of devilment in those eyes .... watch out world!!

MiraB ... what? you haven' struck a deal that MrMiraB cooks when he is home?

Honchey ... looking forward to SYE ... the first few days of it, I will be digging out from being on the road for the month and this will be something good to look forward to come back to. I am SO hoping my fall is not as bizarre as it became last year. Only time will tell!!

Yes, soon, I will only be making cameo appearances and drive-by-posts, Ladies!
I know you are saying ... can't be soon enough!!

JanRN ... hardly so! It seems to me that you have been one of the first that were TOTALLY finished with both your FWS and PC!

GGal ... we were the same, animals were never in the house. But we sure did get attached to the outside and barn animals. And that was not just the cats and dogs ... it was always hard to say good-bye to the favourite calves and cows on the farm. My husband's family always had cats and the dog in the house ... what a change for me! So yes, we did manage the odd cat and dog into our home too, but not the whole herd of them!

OKSGlad ... a busy day ahead for you! Getting ready for those 4-H meetings always takes work, doesn't it? Is it your responsibility to line up the practice judging classes for tonight? Maybe give them some kale to judge? As for treats ... we often served ice cream cones in the summer or make-your-own Sundaes. Both were a hit, as they didn't get them at other farms .... and little work for me!! And always with cartons of chocolate and white milk!