Old 08-01-2013, 04:31 AM
gardnergal970

Just flipped the calendar to August! Hard to believe this year is slipping by so fast. I took out my Jamestown quilt and working on joining the rows yesterday. I had been pretty satisfied with the points, etc but this A4A class has really raised my awareness as well as my ability to get them all better. This quilting craft has so much to teach me!!!....and I love it. I haven't decided on my colors for the SYE yet. I still have half of my PC blocks and the bonus blocks to do too. They just haven't grabbed my attention since I got the first one done.
QuiltE...I'm glad that Honchey has lassoed you in. It gets pretty quiet around here when you're gone but I'm certain that you enjoy what you do in the fall and give it your all.
Honchey...I echo Jan. Thanks for all that you do to keep us together. This is such a fun group!
DD...has your sister gotten married yet?
QNS....you are like the energizer bunny....you just keep going, and going, and going! Rest is good you know and you need to find the switch ocassionally.
Dubib...you must be buried in boxes or getting the old house ready to sell. Thinking of you.
Jeanie...painting today? Only 7 more days until you have cabinets!
Mirabelle....so you have plans for your retreat coming together? It's so nice that your DD is also a quilter. I'm looking forward to meeting her.
Anael....are you joining us for SYE? I don't remember you saying.
Today a hair cut and afternoon visit with a friend so not much sewing if any.