Old 08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
queenof2802

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post

I've been intentionally putting off posting the new swap, I admit it. I don't want the shipping deadline to conflict with another long swap. I also think that the 2 month period to work on the projects for this swap is too long, so too easily forgotten, but haven't had the opportunity to discuss that with Patrice yet. I'll try to work on that this weekend.
Honestly, that is what happened to me. I signed up for a wall hanging, mug rug, Tablerunner/Mat, and this one. The deadline for each of them were within days of each other. I did learn a valuable lesson, I AM NOT WONDERWOMAN! Thought that I could get them all done, but I also chose detailed projects and time was not on my side. Then once I did get 2 of the 4 shipped, I got sick and then the other 2 didn't get finished. Still hand quilting. While I was staying at Mom's last week we sat down at her little machine and stitched up a few tablerunners for upcoming gifts.

Elizabrat, I forgot to snap a photo of your runner. Still went with the "watermelon" theme. I really liked how it turned out. Mom thought yours was the cutes!

Hope you girls will let me play in future swaps.