Old 08-02-2013, 12:04 PM
Elisabrat

fun site that sale site to be sure. I found some pretty leaf fabric (fall ones) and some ruby colored mum fabric that will e a terrific blender.. ah fabric. my happy spot. speaking of happy spots:

22 sign ups already!!! oh happy days, yes it is , oh happy days... thank you to all who sent pm's to join the wild ones here on the quilting board. We love to have you chat with us too so please post a note here and there .. that way the quilt police don't have to come to your home to make sure your still alive!

skunks, beavers, oh what cute mats those would make. not sure what else one makes with stuff like that but a boys quilt came to mind. a little boy would like it. a monster size little boy (my dh) would too. He is being manly and cutting wood with Jan's hubby today. I think yours needs to go cut wood too. come back in a week maybe. Mine is out of work currently too. way too much bonding time for us. I am thrilled he goes fishing. just scared of what I get in return is all.. and its not the fish that scare me. its the treasures he finds. (antelope legs, deer legs..squirrel skulls you know TREASURES). Wallie the beaver is doing marvelous. He is hanging right next to my little Mexican cross on the bedroom wall. all future treasures are confined to the bedroom. at night I am sleeping who sees them but man I hope he stops 'shopping' for me soon. anyone ever suggest FABRIC? too basic he says. oh.