Old 08-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Vanogay

Yeah, I'm back in. My computer has been on and off and on again. We were struck by lightning last week - took out the phone (it's still not back up), the TV (a new expensive one is in the house, now - on its own surge protector, thank you) and the wireless router for the computer. The company has been having some troubles with the poles and transcievers themselves, so that's the on/off again nonsense here. I'm ready to demand a free month from them. Just got back from the grocery - company tonight, but it's roast with au jus gravy and veggies. I did buy an apple pie for dessert, but won't eat a big piece - apple pie is not my favorite, so no real problem. I did lose in July, but probably not enough for the batiks (sob, sob).
This week, I am going to spend one or two days doing nothing but cutting. I'll have the projects in boxes ready to go when I'm ready to go. Have one or two that are really on the top of my list, these new ones will be sitting for a bit, I'm afraid, but they'll be cut. GOtta go. Since the computer is up, need to check my bank account - bill pay and the like before I lose the internet again. Eat healthy everyone and I've got a great one for Tuesday's tip.