Old 08-02-2013, 04:15 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Mirabelle, may be its just time to say the mat is back, and let all wondering cease...no questions ask; ask no questions, hear no lies. Its enough to peak curiosity, but that's what killed the cat by the old wives sayings. So happy you are getting it back. Your brownies were so tempting...glad everyone else got there first.

Jeanie, so happy you can see progress in your home' that will lower the stress levels.

Anael, high temperatures are why I wanted to leave TEXAS. Toooo hot. I would rather add clothing on in the winter time, cannot take off enough when its hot. But the Arabs have found a way to keep cool, by wearing loose fitting clothes, except I really do not like the thoughts of wearing a 'tent'.

Carrie, I think you are making great progress. Guess it helps if you are quick doing your stitches...I am much too slow moving these days. I made a couple of salesmen go almost nuts today, I was soooo slow. DH got to ask all his questions, get copies of my car and truck keys made for him, and both of us was glad to see the town fade away in our rear view mirror. Found out the value of our GMC, the key for the Chrsyler was cheaper than the GMC. DH fell in love with a Jeep with lumbar seat adjuster on the side. I was very thankful we were just looking...and that our vehicles are still running.