Old 08-03-2013, 03:31 AM
Elisabrat

Oh I will 'fall' for you darlin'! Morning groopies! lol I hope you had a lovely evening and are now planning the demise of that fabric molting in your sewing bins/shelves/rooms.. come to me it says pick me pick me! what a stunning runner that would be! Rusts! Burgandy!Golds! Olive Greens! Purples and Oranges and oh so many more to pick from. Last year Alaskaalice made me a beautiful dq/runner that is out of all these batiks made into bear paws. I will take a picture to share with you its a grand launching point for ideas here. I am sure if you have been to pinterest you will discover the many different patterns you can use .. just type in quilted table runners.. hundreds of ideas. I have this fairly orange fabric with leaves all over and gold metallic which I think might make a great foil for some of my other fall fabrics .. keep it from being dull.. then again I have four different pumpkin fabrics. what to use what to use.. so far it appears most of you want fall. There are a few who would take either fall or Halloween but no one who specifically wants Halloween so I am thinking if the trend continues and you would like to start on a fall runner your pretty safe. no one has said NO FALL.. most are asking for a brighter colorway than a dull one if that helps you at all in your selection ventures.. TADA we are up to 24 sign ups as I type. If everyone chats a little this will be a lively fun room to come and play in.