Old 11-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Mousie
Power Poster

I've already got a cake made, cornbread is done for dressing, pumpkin pie is in oven, and everything set up to make the banana pudding on the table. I've got my groove on! yeah! 8)
After some replying on here and making the pudding, I am in the fun part of a quilted project.
Will slice and dice veggies later for the cornbread and the turkey that is thawing. Will make my tea in the morning, while turkey is roasting, then mash the potatoes, corn, gravy and greens will be in the crock pots.
Hubby will help me set up the big table and chairs and put out the dishes. Then shower and wait for all my kidlins and grandbabies to arrive. With camera close by, hugs and kisses all around, unwrapping the foods they bring, and blessings for our food, we will dig in! 8)
Then after some visiting and a quick wrap up, to keep until supper...LOL...that's a joke...on Thanksgiving we eat all afternoon :mrgreen: Rubbing our tummies, belching to make more room, and pigging out :lol: (ain't that a pretty picture!)
After all the sharing old memories and laughing till we either are dependent or holding our sides, kids will drift off to other relatives homes and hubby will climb in to his recliner and snooze.
Then I will do some sewing and maybe check board to see if anyone is on...dreaming about Christmas. All the while thanking the good Lord for my many, many blessings. :D Happy Thanksgiving to all! :wink: