View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:57 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

So, the postman usually passes around 2 to drop off our mail. Yesterday, he passed by around 1, knocked on my door, and gave me my SS gift. I was soooo happy that I finally got it!
This morning, around 11 or so, another postman (not my regular guy) knocked on my door. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I was a little surprised, and when I opened the door, he had another package for me!
It didn't have a return name, just a company address, didn't have a card or a note... just the box wrapped in a mailing bubble bag.
I wasn't sure if it was maybe something Sasha ordered on ebay or whatever, so I opened it anyway, and found a box with a beautiful ornament in it.
I'm assuming I have a mystery friend from quilting board. Very few people here have my address, but it's pretty easy to look me up online...
Anyway, like I said, there was no note or card so I NO IDEA who sent this to me, if I was even supposed to open it before Christmas (sorry if I busted your plan) so I can't even send a thank you note!
Thank you mystery friend! I will show Sasha when he gets home from school, I'm sure he'll be as surprised as I am.
BTW, the baby is kicking me RIGHT NOW, I'm sure he or she just wants me to convey the appreciation! It's really really beautiful!

Attached Thumbnails attachment-3166.jpe   attachment-3169.jpe   attachment-3171.jpe