Old 08-03-2013, 08:51 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Thanks, Carrie, for posting. I was getting so bored with cleaning out my closet...I have put it off forever. Took all the winter clothes out to the second closet in the sewing room. Threw away what the mice have ruined (they seem attracted to my room, bathroom and closets). And washing loads before storing away the fold up stuff. Next to do is the linen towel storage closet that everything has been pushed into for storage that I have put off forever and a day...paper work etc., shoes from by-gone days of working that should have been tossed 13 years ago...they were only woren a time or two before being tossed to the back of the closet. Have filled one 33 gallon trash can (of things to burn here) and need to fill two more.

Will ship the Pansy Passion throw Monday to friend in Corpus Christi before she leaves to see her sixth grandson that is expected soon. Maybe will take one more 'better' picture before posting it. Decision time on what is next in the Quilt Room, so many possibilities. New project or UFO. MB or SYE or A4A, the border on PC, free hand quilt the BBs .
Or sort through more boxes, tubs for paper piecing paper purchased on a trip to DM. Where o where has my grandmother's garden 3-D that is almost done is hiding now? EVverytime I put it out on the guest bed, I have guests incoming and it comes off again. Maybe it is time to have some guests again; would love that. Better go 'rescue' my kitchen from DH who has decided today to 'play' in the kitchen and try fixing green beans like I do (he picked them and cleaned them); bring in the big peach crop from the orchard...five peaches that the birds and chickens left on the tree cause he did not pick them when he should have so the birds had a feast.