Old 08-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Elisabrat

I think when your in love.. well nothing rational about it. Much easier to love someone I think than to 'be in love' way too much work! (wonderful partner I must be right?)..

Nancia is fanatical because she spends all day gumming up her Burrito boy calendar that we fought over.She seems to think that every month is HER month. greedy wench! I think she is vacationing in sunny toasty HOT Texas with the kids. hope they have a pool. with jumbo margaritas for her to enjoy while she gets the burn of her lifetime. makes it less painful.

I finished the center to the round robin I am in with Jan, dragonflynana, Kelly and Nexxus and her mom. (phew got them all in!). I am excited. I was so stumped on that one. I wish I could post pics but right now its being a booger so I made an album to show the finished round I put on Jans and my bear one for the hummingbird swap that I did. Jan has finished the round on that one also super cute with pinecones and a tree on the end. she posted in the swap. guess her posting went better than mine

I think aprons and quilted pot holders is cool. who the heck cant use those besides Jan who has 100 already made? she is amazing that woman. me not so much lol. Aprons I adore. if you don't want an apron say you could pick one apron 1 pot holder or four mats or something such like that.. just an idea... or tree skirts still all for tree skirts lol