Old 08-05-2013, 03:01 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Finished work, and now I can play and am now in catch-up-read-mode before supper with fresh sweet corn tonight! No, I did not find the photo I was looking for, but I did get many of my pics labelled and sorted into a better file system as I searched. Productive! Today was a Holiday Monday, so I didn't mind taking the time for the file updates ... though it did prevent the sewing I had planned! Tonight I will get the Sept MB started.

MiraB
... hooray for Marjen almost finished!!! Yes, balsamic is sweet and nice. Oops just remembered I have both red and white. Didnt realize I have a stash of vinegar! Yes, keep that man out of your "space"!!

Anael ... Another beautiful star! Must be time for a group shot!

I am terribly tempted with those stars but NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Honchey .. have a great time with your DSis. Of course she KNOWS why you come to visit! Do you think there'll be a computer as a BINGO prize tonight?

JanRN ... Starlight, Starbright!! ... Perfect!

OKSGlad ... That's wonderful! You're going to have an unique "pony club" quilt! Am I right that there's a DGD that's a pony enthusiast? Maybe have her do one of those blocks ... or is this a secret for a gift to come?