Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 03:24 PM
kamaiarigby

Thumbs up Thank you

I would like to once again thank you wonderful Ladies and Gentlemen for your help

Last night about 3am I could not sleep, I got up and made a hot drink and setteled down to read the latest news from my friends at QB
I got down to the non quilting chatter, a section
I don't read daily, but last night I read in a older message that a lady had, had her Kindle replaced by Amazon, there were a number of other people who also had their kindles replaced.
Late last year we were in America and bought a kindle reader for our daughter and a
Kindle Fire HD for myself.
Our Daughter lives in Western Australia, while we live in New Zealand, daughters kindle after about three months stopped working
She went to post the kindle back to me and Australian would not allow her to post it, something to do about the battery in the Kindle.
Last month daughter flew home to NZ for a visit and bought the damaged kind Dole with her.
This morning I have been on a one to one chat with Amazon and they are replacing the Kindle
How wonderful is that??? So once again I am in deeply grateful to one and all at QB
Take a bow QB and a pat on the back, I know of no other group of friends who are so helpful and knowledgeabl
Dale Thornton. ( Kamaia Rigby's Nan )