Thread: Paducah, Ky
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 05:32 PM
NikkiLu

My DD lives in Paducah and we went to visit her last weekend. Hancocks of Paducah is an absolute must see. It closes at 3 pm on Saturdays and we were running late - so called our daughter and said that we were going to Hancock's before going to her house to make sure that I had enough time to shop - poor daughter - coming in second! She did meet us there about 2 pm and we shopped for about an hour. I am pretty sure that Quilter's Alley stays open on Saturdays till 5 pm. Don't think that Eleanor Burns stays open too late on Saturdays. You may want to call ahead at all of them to see what their hours are. That reminds me, I still have a pile of batiks to pre-wash that I got there!

Forgot to add: There is a Hampton Inn really close to Hancocks of Paducah that we stayed in that was fabulous. We got a handicapped room by mistake and LOVED it as it had more room in it and the bathroom was very open. Also, there are two wonderful quilt shops in Springfield, MO and a couple of wonderful fabric shops also.

Last edited by NikkiLu; 08-05-2013 at 05:35 PM.