View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 03:57 AM
Rebecca Chambley

Izy
How qurikie is this, I had a Hu moment, when you mentioned (clover) So I looked through my sewing gadgets and, I had vaguely remebered buying a gadget that was a gadget for bias, I also bought the fusible strip as well. So I think I have what your talking about. Altho I've never used it. It is still in pkg. Now my next question. I hope I explain this right. You make your leaf, Do you use fuseable for the leaf, to turn your edges? Or do you use double sided fuseable to iron the leaf flat? Or do you use single sided fuseable, sew, and then turn, to press your leaf in place? And then apply the fuseable bias? Then you hand or machine stitch your bais tape in place? You may be new, by your standards, but you sure can teach this ole dog some new tricks. I really don't get to excited over quilt instructions, or traditional style patterns. I've alway been a applique type person. But your work is something that this ole dog can bark about. I hope I'm not bothering you with too many questions, or chewing up your valueable quilting time. I sooo appreciate you helping me to understand.