Old 08-06-2013, 04:00 AM
meanmom

Wow 19 people in our group. Sounds like a big group this month. Lets go ladies. Summer should an easier time to eat healthy. There are so many yummy fresh veggies and fruits available. We had fresh fish last night. My boys caught them yesterday and we ate them.MMMM! Love fish. We don't eat a lot as we are about 1000 miles from an ocean and it is expensive here. I missed my spinning class yesterday because I had company all day. Had a delicious lunch (not healthy) and a good visit. I made a salted caramel white chocolate cheesecake. OMG to die for. I had a small piece and got rid of the leftovers. Back on track today. I still need to figure it out but I am pretty sure I used up all of my extra weight watcher points for the whole week yesterday.
It looks like rain here today. I am taking my mom out to lunch for her birthday today. SHe will be 86. We are going to Panera. One tip from WW always try to plan what you will order in a restaurant before you get there so you don't overindulge. Everyone have a good week.
Pat