Old 08-06-2013, 04:36 AM
Crafty Darlene

Good Morning' ya'll! haven't been on since I signed up. Drove my DGD home to Ohio 12 1/2 hrs almost there & got a call my sweet Aunt my Moms only sister passed away. So spent the night & then we drove 6 1/2 hrs back down to Chattanooga, Tn needless to say I'm tired of driving! Then of course back to Ohio. Yesterday was our 35th Anniversary & our sons 28th bday. I'm back in Ohio & DH will be flying in on Fri. Then we will be going home on Sun. By way of the Smokies for a few days to celebrate our Anniversary. I'm really enjoying spending time with my Son & DGD and of course sweet little baby Gson. My DDIL is active duty Air Force so she is TDY right now. That is why DGD was spending the summer with us. Her Mom is coming to stay with my Son & the babies to help him out when we go home, she also lives in Fl. received my SP name & can't wait to get started on your pkg. I should make the mailing deadline of the 15th. Congrats on the new GS Teresa! Such a wonderful blessing! Hope ya'll have a great day!