View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:27 AM
romanojg

yes, I went last yr. We used the latest brother machines and learned a lot. We made several items but we made them as a team. What we did was try to decide in advance who wanted to learn what and then that person would make that project and we all helped and learned and each had a project to take home. You get a cd with all of the projects on them. They have lots of designs, etc for sale too. There was a great sale on the machines, along with sales on the big multi spool machines and some sergers. They had so many projects up to see and you could take pictures. There were also special drawings and when a certain amount of sales was made at one table then every one at the table got a gift. I ended up with some free designs and a nice Xglasse scissor, thimble set as well. They try to group people so that there are some experienced ones at the same table with ones that don't have as much experience. It was really good and great lunch was included. Floriani also has some great events like this with low cost. I went to one of theirs last yr and will be doing another one this yr in Sept. Have fun and take your camera and your wallet.