Old 08-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Elisabrat

ooooh what a pretty quilt! bet you did that as a quilt in a day right ? LOL... I see lots and lots of cutting and sewing and not a day quilt at all

Belfrey curious is it all pumpkins or only jack o lanterns that you do not do? would you prefer ONLY leaves? if somake sure your partner is given that information ok? wouldn't want anyone to receive something they are not fond of .. I know she would not like to work with Halloween at all so if you are wanting only Halloween make sure you let me know before I hand out partners! soon very soon.. its coming! Today is my baby girls birthday! she is.. 22. yikes where do all those years go? They grow so very fast enjoy them while you have them. I am now waiting for grand children to be part of my life. Yos my dear girl you dance MARVELOUSLY. and we don't get our todays back so your right tell someone you love you love them right now. Excellent advice. I send my HUGS to you and a big wet smooch grandma like kiss on your cheek.. (should I go put icky cologne on first?).. JUST FOR YOU> talk about scoring girl