Old 08-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Elisabrat

hey I am dying to spoil a grandchild. what do I know? sounds like that museum was wonderful. Was it your first time going? Yeah I hear you never send your food back more than once you just don't tip much. or you talk to the manager as that is ridiculous. If you ever watch that restaurant show the one where they stake out the restaurants to see what is going on when the owner is away.. oMG last week some girl who was a niece of the man thought she was all that. She didn't like a customer they were in big trouble. One guy she was so mad at she went in back to pick up his burger and took the bun and rubbed it inside her bra and armpits then put it back on the burger. I would have to have more than words with a person like that. le brat takes out her boxing gloves. gross central. now I am thinking be careful what you ask your wait person to do. I sure hope they are not all like that.

ok on a happy note.. its 3 am and I can't sleep. I figured get up til I am tired and maybe get two more hours of sleep otherwise I am here staring at the ceiling getting nothing but frustrated. I am finishing a wacky dq and then a few blocks tomorrow and hopefully able to start picking fabrics for my fall runner. time flies when your having fun!