Old 08-07-2013, 05:52 AM
sapdoggie

So, now that the blue/white/yellow is done and ready to send to the long armer- as soon as I win the lottery which will be when I find a dropped ticket, or someone "gifts" me the winning ticket- it is time to think runner.

Why do they call it a runner- my table doesn't go anywhere ? Oh I know- runs off when food is not acceptable- like kids when veggies are offered.

Brat- just go to your happy place and let the guys deal with their moods- easier said sometimes though.

Retiredfirechief- I have two dogs that are not happy with the thunder and lightning. One has loud noise issues and the other has light issues. Spend many nights with both of them trying to hide under the covers. We have managed a compromise by putting up a gate outside our bedroom door. The dogs can go in the laundry room and bury themselves in their fleece blankets.

One would think there were naughty movies playing in the house with all the panting and pacing going on. If it gets too bad,I take them to the grandkids room and let them up on the bed.Not much sleep happens, but at least hubby can sleep in the other room.

This is Pepper- the one with noise issues. She wants to hide behind me and bury her head. Good thing I have a big recliner.
Attached Thumbnails 100_1926.jpg