Old 08-07-2013, 06:38 AM
sapdoggie

Thanks Yo- Pepper is as spoiled as they come. Just can't resist those eyes. Her sister- Angel is equally spoiled- gets the best spot on the couch!

When we were having power issues, I put one of those solar lights that stick in the ground in each room. Had to put them in a can with the points down. There may be a way to take the stick off- just didn't take the time to do it. I think I saw a post of someone putting them in an empty water bottle with sand in the bottom- not sure.
That way, when the lights went out, room still had light. Works great in the bathroom !
In the morning, just put the light back in the sun to recharge. I keep a bucket of them charging. The last ones I got were after the 4th of July- on clearance.

Now- need to get back to the machine- much more fun to hang out with friends on the board. We need to create a sit and sew time across the internet so at least we will get something productive done

Not to sight my fur babies- here is sister ( angel) She dos not like the camera, so it is hard to get a good picture. The flash hurts her eyes.
Attached Thumbnails phone-pics-023.jpg