Old 08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Sheepshed

Default ANYONE REMEMBER ? Daffoli Bag... small 3 sided pyramid bag

Does anyone remember in the late 1990s probably, a book on fabric-origami type of things, it had a little bag made from a 60-degree triangle, (facing and lining) with the 3 corners brought to a pyramid top, sewn up the 3 side seams, 3/4 of the way, and the three tips turned down on the outside and tacked with thread or button. it made a cute llittle pyramid bag with triangle opening at its top, for candies and whatnots.

A couple times this year i have worn out google with every search imaginable, and cant find it. Its possible it was an *outside of the U.S.* published book, came and went before the internet ever really got going in the U.S. Cute little bag. The closest book I found on Amazon was *Omiyage, which says wasnt published until 2001.... the date doesnt quite fit my inability to buy it, which is which is why its not in my library LOL... Cant find enough pictures inside the book to see if its in there. I dont want the book, just was talking to someone in the Chat Room about the little bag, and we are both baffled why its just NO PLACE on the internet no matter what i search for....

Anyone remember that little bag ?