Old 08-08-2013, 08:07 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

QuiltlE, that does not work for patterns over 8 1/2 by 11 inches, page size. Yes, GG, is right you can move the pieces around to paper piece in preview mode, but you cannot exceed the size of a sheet of paper...you have to glue it together. I use Elmer's stick glue on a quarter inch overlap.

You can print the pp pattern off as many times as you want, print a preview of the 'puzzle' laid out square with the pp so it is easier to put together.

Love the little mini, OksewGlad. You are a wise GM to let the dgchildren tell you what interests them, and go from there in the sewing lessons....same is true of reading habits for children, you encourage their interests and let them go their pace.

Loved your German rooster, Anael. I have a set of rooster patterns to do someday; I ask the designer when the hens would be coming and she replied she had a few in mind after the roosters...but never have seen them yet. My SIL before she disowned me, gave me a lot of 'chicken' things for my kitchen. Mainly, roosters. The rooster does all the crowing, the hen does all the work.