Old 08-08-2013, 02:55 PM
meanmom

The mailman brought me a present yesterday. The batiks are so pretty. I have tons of batiks upstairs and I don't think any of them are duplicates of what I have. I can't wait to make something with them. I was thinking of making the Josephs Coat that is on here. It was a pattern I was looking at when the tutorial appeared one day. I have a baby quilt to make first as she is paying me well for it. I should go pretty fast. I took my machine in for service today. It needs cleaning and I need a new foot control. Sometimes when I stop sewing the machine keeps going. The machine should be ready on Saturday. The foot control will hopefully be in next week. I had to go to the LQS that I don't like for the service. She is a Janome dealer and is very good. Just don't like the place. My DIL asked my DS to get her a yoga bag while he is here they are too expensive in Japan. I found some good fabric in my stash and need to make the yoga by Tuesday. I do have my old machine to sew on, I just don't like it as well. My DS leaves on Tuesday. He did request we go to Arbys on Tuesday.