Old 08-08-2013, 05:31 PM
irishrose

Originally Posted by thequilteddove View Post
I know I don't participate in the weight loss FQ swap, but I wanted to share my exciting news. I'm down another 5 1/2#s for a total of 36.5#s (I started counting calories April 1st) Bonus good news - I've been down graded from obese to plain old over weight!
You are always welcome here. We especially like good news and 5 1/2 pounds down is good news!

If obese is more than 20% of your ideal body weight overweight, then I am not obese either, but I wish the pounds I do need to lose would leave. I would like to repeat last month's loss, but I know it's not likely. My goal for this month is 2 pounds.

MY FQ is ready to go. I couldn't find my fall bag of fabric but I found a FQ in subdued colors - not a lot of that in my stash.

I have a family reunion Saturday, too. The food will be better this week than the class reunion's was last week. I will be careful. Desserts aren't an issue unless someone makes something gluten free, but good salads are a problem and they aren't usually low calorie. One niece is a chef with a another new certification - she will bring something yummy.

I worked outside today - I feel like I burned some calories. My daylilies aren't getting enough sun so I am replacing them with hostas. Lots of digging and bending. A friend stopped by to help weed a different garden so I had to help there, too.

Have a good, clean eating day.