Old 08-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Blue Cat

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
on to another subject...
themes for the pc's. I love them, it stretches our imagination. now lets say the theme is animals. it doesn't mean you have to make an animal, how about using animal fabric, or animal print fabric. We all love that mushroom, every month a different theme on the mushroom. a cat or dog on the mushroom. get it. it makes it more fun, and we can grow our stash, like we really need to do that, and come up with new ideas. back to school, use a school print. it's soooo much fun to me to have a subject each month. don't be fearful of it, embrace it and let your imagination flow!!!!
lynnie, i can't fault your logic about a theme. i have a different opinion, however. the themes make it harder for me to participate. i am too ill to sew many days. waiting for the theme when we mail so soon after the announcement makes it hard for me to be able to ship on time. and i hate it when i ship late. it's just not fair to my partner. i admit i do love to have to be creative to follow the theme. what i would like is to have a suggested theme. then i could get some pincushions done early to send if i can't get the themed pc done in time. love, laura