Old 08-09-2013, 04:13 AM
Elisabrat

Gaijin, hey girl you sure are quiet! I hope life is treating all of you well and that your blocks are arriving finally. I know last time you had so many who did not send to you so crossing fingers you receive them all this time! this group is really on top of things so I doubt you will have any troubles at all.

I love the blocks that I have received and after clinic will take a new updated group shot to share how lovely they are all and how great I think they will work together. I know I sent some pretty interesting lol fabric but combined its turning out pretty cool its a quilt for my son in law to be and I think they will like the earthy browns, the 'cool' green that is in the fabric (they are both in their early 20's) and the touch of yellow is just enough to liven it up. not too much which is why I requested just the browns or the green. I am going to thin frame them with cream then add another frame with the green in it .. Asa will love it. even if its weird fabric.. thanks Travelinggramma for mentioning it lol.. yeah its weird. I agree but it was a whopping 3.00 a yard and its quality fabric and the colors were what I bought it for not the pattern. phew!