Old 08-09-2013, 04:20 AM
Elisabrat

I wouldn't do it .. just me. Triple is what you should be getting and really hard to justify that to someone who doesn't sew. Jan is right you can walk into Pennys or Sears and pick up one for 50. to 100. Macys 200. you know what is worth because you labor over it. I found when I did things for money it became WORK and took all the fun out of it for me.

I received my package from Queen of 2802! In it were so many little goodies needles, sewing machine needles, bobbins, little elastic bands to put on bobbins (thank you Jan for explaning that to me) and then this very pretty table runner that is a bright green on the edges with a pink/gold metallic edged center. I will take a picture for all to see this afternoon. I apologize for not posting this sooner it slipped my mind. Rotten of me to be so lame. Heck just received back the unemployment form I mailed 10 days ago for Steve. Mailed it to Steve not the state (folded it wrong in the envelope) it went to CA then back here so this explains why there has been no check for the month of July.. what a moron! this is a prime example of brat not moving slow enough and rushing. rushing is not good. Here I have spent hours on the phone trying to find out why he hasn't received his payments all automated crud and to find out it was MY fault. red faced brat. he was thrilled with me ..