Old 08-09-2013, 04:27 AM
Elisabrat

oh face it girl you LOVE them all

that turkey fabric is MY turkey fabric. I have this stupid thing with turkeys I used to feed them every day in CA and I have for years collected these ceramic planters (fifties sixties stuff) you know the old ftd flower vase things and well the turkeys are my absolute favorites lol. So when I saw that fabric I had to have it.

Clinic is for dialysis its three days a week four hours a shot. this week its four days. oh so much fun. lucky thing about it is: one they invented it or I wouldn't be here. Two its not very painful a couple quick pokes with a big needle and you just sit there and either nap or watch tv. I can't nap.. my blood pressure is low to begin with napping puts me in seriously low blood pressure (60's) and well they get all cranky when that happens. See I run about 90/50 normally so its a fine line from ok low to uh oh. Other than that.. its not a hard thing. You just end up tired. There the lesson on clinic for the day.

I am leaning towards the colors that are in that bright batik that was posted (its on the lefts side) that vibrant green and red and gold.. yup those are saying make me make me! I have a grand collection of oranges and yellows to pick from in batiks. I am however not terrifically into the black with it yes its striking but it goes with nothing in my home so I will make sure my partner would like or not like that in theirs. phew.